Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who said "puke green" couldn't be beautiful

Green is by far my favorite color, especially vintage shades.  Everyone who knows me describes "puke green" as "Liz green".  I should probably be insulted by this, but unfortunately it's true.  I'd prefer to think of "Liz green" as a 70's retro shade rather than vomit.  China glaze's trendsetter is pretty much my ideal color.  This floral design from BM plate (224) has been posted many times before, but it's too pretty to not to show pictures of.  China glaze VIII was used for stamping.  I LOVE this color combo.  It achieved the retro look I was going for.






I'm happy with this manicure and especially pleased that I've found a shade of green that matches me in trendsetter ;)


2 comments:

  1. This is really great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm going to have to use these colors together again in the near future.

      Delete