Sunday, May 20, 2012

Does a tiger say roar?

My nails decided to stop cooperating and continued to break for the past few weeks.  They weren't photograph-worthy until this weekend.  In the meantime I've been experimenting with all my new glitters from youmix and TKB.  FYI the sample size of TKB shaplies is plenty.  I ended up ordering 1oz of some of the sizes and ended up with way too much glitter.

The manicure below has china glaze seduce me as a base, topped with two coats of my magenta glitter franken.  I stamped a franken over that, put on a coat of seche and called it a day.  Typically I'm not one for animal prints, but I thought I'd give it a go.





Glitter appreciation shot.




 It's so glittery.  The purple magic glitter looks awesome when the light hits it.


No comments:

Post a Comment