Sunday, March 25, 2012

periwinkle magnetic polish

A few weeks ago I purchased the magnetic polish grab bag from you mix cosmetics.  They include 12 polishes and a magnet for 34.95.  This is the cheapest option I've seen for magnetic polishes.  The only downside is that you don't get to choose which colors you get.  Since most of their colors looked pretty, I figured I'd take a chance.  I'm glad I did.  The colors are so nice!

The individual polishes aren't labeled so I don't know the actual name for each color.  I've decided to call this one periwinkle because its a delicate silvery/purple.  This is 2 coats with the line magnet provided by YMC.




You can get a better feel for the color of the polish in this photo.



I'd recommend purchasing these polishes for anyone who is on a budget and looking to expand their magnetic collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment