Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Continuing with the dot tool inspiration

It was 68 in Chicago today which is pretty amazing for March.  If only it would stay light long enough for me to get decent indoor nail photos after work.  I guess I'll just have to wait until summer for that.

This mani is growing on me, but it's still not quite what I was hoping for.  The blue and silver alone looked nice and a few orange dots have been better.  I think I went a little overboard.  The base color is cult nails is time traveler.  It goes on so smoothly and covers pretty well with just one coat.  The silver and red/orange dots are frankens which are two of my favorites.

In reality the dots and the blue mesh a little better





This was a poor attempt to mess with the lighting, but it still looks more accurate than the above photos. 



This franken is a little more orange than a brick red and has subtle gold shimmer.




This franken is a darker silver with multi-colored shimmer.  The second photo really highlights how this polish looks in the light.



No comments:

Post a Comment