Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Glitter franken

I may have gone a little overboard when you mix cosmetics added a ton of bar and hex glitters a few weeks ago.  My bank account is still feeling the pain.  It's a real challenge to not just throw all the different colors in a base together.  If you haven't tried their glitter yet, I highly recommend you do so.  The quality and the price are great.  Also, they are clearing out their stock of magnetic polishes and are offering grab bags at a great price.


Ok, back to the glitter.  This is two coats over china glaze first mate.





Polish recipe:
small and large hexes in blue, pink and purple (YMC)
blue bar glitter (YMC)
large hex and square holo (YMC)
purple micro(TKB)
pink and blue solvent resistant glitter (TKB)
chunky opaque blue (art institute glitter)
suspension base




This is super sparkly in light.   I got a bunch of compliments at work which made my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment